Visitors altogether...

My Profile

K.Lee
23 Years Old
1-Jul-1981
Cancer
Loves: Mr Rabbit, Doraemon, Cute stuffs, Go shopping, Play Xbox...etc...
Hates: smokers, liars, Bitch, Slut...etc...

Previous Archives

Desperado Love the girl in your heart, not in your mind. When you r stress...try this.... Guess What's in the VenDing MacHine....??? ARE you Dumb??? Check It Out!! JoKe of The DaY Check it out!! Yeah! Joke Of The Day A LitTle ThInG Call Love... Funny Story..

Links

Blogger
Doraemon Mail
Friendster
Yahoo

MY FRIENDS BLOG
Alvin Lee >>> My Kor Kor
Susan >>> My blog designer
Xueting >>> Friend
Candice >>> Ke Ai de Colleague
Evonne >>> Xiao Zhu Zhu

Saturday, May 07, 2005

A Good Funny Story...

> A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he> decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed> wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the> e-mail.>> Meanwhile.....somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from> her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting> messages from relatives and friends.>> After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed> into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer> screen which read:>> To: My Loving Wife> Subject: I've Reached> Date: 16 May 2002>> I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now,> and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones.>> I've just reached and have been checked in.> I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.> Looking forward to seeing you then!> Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

Carrot_bar was here @ 1:33 PM